Thursday, June 14, 2007

|GTO|

Yup! There I go again.I just watched finish GTO:Great Teacher Onizuka by the way this is the non-animated one starring Takeshi Sorimachi.It was screened on Channel 8 and it was dubbed in Chinese(中国語)and for your info it was screened around like six years ago and I loved it.No harm watching it again rite!?Its a great show;for those who watched it,you ought to watch it again.But dun be disappointed cos the one on youtube is in Jap.でも(but),fortunately it has English subs.Although I type some words in Jap,I am really lousy in Japanese.ごめなさい(sorry[i think its wrong pls correct me in my tag board if I am])to those who thinks I am boasting of my Jap.Onizuka sensei Rox!Btw i watched it on youtube.Wait!SOMETHING IMPORTANT.THERE ARE A LOT OF OBSCENE AND VIOLENCE IN IT BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT SHOW!
P.S. the song "Poison"

.

Would You Answer The Call Of Duty, Or Shun Away In Cowardice?
Music For You.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Yeo XJ
17 Jan

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Plainsunset
Electrico
Green Day
Franz Ferdinand
Muse
Maroon 5
Guns N' Roses
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
AC/DC
Racer X
Rage Against The Machine

*NOTE TO SELF*
Wanna Watch:
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Neo Angelique ~Abyss~


.

.iMedia.Blog.
.CHMA.Official.Blog.
.Sec.(1.6). Blog.
.Sec.(2.6).Blog.
.Ariel.G.
.Bryan.A.S.J.
.Crenshawn.L.
.Guo.Chang.C.
.Irwin.L.K.
.Jian.Hong.C.
.Jin.Hong.N.
.Jing.Zu.L.
.Joanne.D.M.H.
.Joelle.L.
.Jordan.T.W.Y.
.Kit.Chong.
.Kai.T.
.Nicholas.W.
.Parisa.C.W.Q.
.Pei.Xuan.L.
.Rui.En.K.
.Sheen.L.
.Sheryl.O.
.Stanley.C.
.Tong.L.L.
.Xiao.Yun.Z.R.
.Ye.Y.B.
.Yuk.Tim.T.

.



.

  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • April 2009

  • .

    Designer
    vDesigns
    Imaging Software
    Brushes